Tokyo: Tsukiji and Toyosu Fish Market and Tuna Auction Tour
- Watch the Tuna auction at Toyosu Fish Market in the morning
- Explore the outer markets of Tsukiji and Toyosu Fish Market with a local guide
- Taste local favorites at 2 of the biggest local fish markets
Take a bus to the hustling bustling market of Tsukiji. In this never-sleeping market, you will be able to partake in a food sampling tour with your local guide. Sample some local favorites such as a savory egg omelet, grilled eel, and many more.
Have a savory breakfast at a classic seafood restaurant at the heart of Tsukiji Market. The sashimi included in the bowl depends on the day's catch so changes all the time. Be prepared to taste something you've never had before. If you are unfamiliar with any food, your local guide will share with you their knowledge of seafood.
- Tuna auction at Toyosu Fish Market
- Food samplings at Toyosu and Tsukiji Market
- Transportation during the tour
- Seafood breakfast at Tsukiji Market
- English-speaking guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- In front of the lottery booth (near ATM), at JR Shinbashi Station Ginza Exit. - Your guide will be holding an orange "MagicalTrip" board. - If you get lost, please ask a member of staff at the station for directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶