Join an evening walking tour that takes you through Shinjuku to discover some of the best places to eat and drink among over 100,000 of Tokyo's restaurants and bars. Enjoy two local snacks and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your at Shinjuku Sanchome Station, take the C8 subway exit and go up to the ground level, you will be at the meeting point in front of the BYGS building. Shinjuku Sanchome Station is accessible by three subway lines: Toei Subway Shinjuku Line, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line and Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line. 2-19-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, TokyoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- All drinking establishments allow smoking and do not include separated areas
- Travelers under 20 years of age are not allowed to join this tour
- The tour group can include a maximum of 6 people
- Vegetarian, Vegan, or Gluten Free options are not available on this tour.