Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Narita Airport and save money with a pre-booked shared transfer service to or from hotels and ryokans (Japanese inns) in Tokyo city center. Sit back and relax in a comfortable minivan.
What to Expect
Save money on private taxis and avoid the hassle of public transport with heavy luggage with a shared shuttle service between Narita Airport and any hotel or ryokan in central Tokyo. Benefit from a service that covers 15 wards, including Arakawa, Bunkyo, Chiyoda, Chuo, Edogawa, Koto, Minato, Ota, Shibuya, Shinagawa, Shinjuku, Sumida, Taito, Toshima and Meguro, along with the Tokyo Disney Resort area in Maihama.
Get a greeting from staff after landing. They will be waiting for you 30 minutes after your flight arrival time, holding a sign with the lead traveler's name, in the area immediately after customs for ease of contact. The shuttle departs from the airport within 2 hours after your flight arrival and you will have up to 90 minutes to make contact.
For hotel pick-ups, please be ready to leave about 15 minutes before at the waiting area, around the bell desk to avoid your reservation being cancelled.
Be aware that cellphone rentals or the Japan Rail Pass pick-up at the airport may take time, so please perform these activities later to ensure you don't miss your transfer.
- 1-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Wi-Fi service
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
Know Before You Go
• Baggage allowance is 2 suitcases per passenger. Additional charges apply for 3 or more suitcases per person. Add "extra option" on booking
• Skis, golf bags, snowboards and cardboard boxes are charged JPY 2,000 per item. Add "extra option" on booking
• Surfboards are not accepted
• Please refrain from bringing animals
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking and is subject to availability
• If you do not show up within 90 minutes of the scheduled time your booking will be cancelled
• Pick-up and drop off is not available at capsule hotels, private rooms or house rentals, offices or the train station
• This transfer is in English and Japanese
• Please ensure your hotel and flight details are correct on booking as incorrect bookings will not be accepted