Immerse yourself in Japan's religious and gastronomic culture on this guided tour of a centuries-old Buddhist temple and visit to the renowned Tsukiji Fish Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Tsukiji Station, exit 1. The guide will be holding a red/orange sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Because most Japanese restaurants are not fully ready for providing vegetarian menus, choices of vegetarian foods in our tour is available but limited.
- All ages can join this tour.
- Lunch fee is inclued (Maximum is up to 1,500 yen)
- Please bring some cash to buy some street foods.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.