Immerse yourself in Japan's religious and gastronomic culture on this guided tour of a centuries-old Buddhist temple and visit to the renowned Tsukiji Fish Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Tsukiji Station, Exit 1, In front of Tsukiji Honganji Temple. The guide will be holding a red/orange sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶