Tokyo Robot Show including Kobe Beef Yakiniku Dinner
From $194.52 per personBook now
- Savor a tasty Kobe beef yakiniku dinner
- Enjoy a robot and professional dancer performance
- See modern Japanese culture
Show at the Robot Restaurant
The Robot Restaurant in Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the most famous entertainment venues in Tokyo, offering a fusion of Japanese culture and robots. This unique, futuristic and loud show will target all your senses and is definitely something worth experiencing. The music, dancing and state-of-the-art technology will leave you impressed.
Dinner at Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant
After the extraordinary show, your delicious dinner is a short ten-minute walk away. At the restaurant, enjoy rare high-quality Japanese Kobe beef from a well known local farm. The cuts will be in an easy-to-eat size, the quality score of the beef will be a 5 and will offer a high marbling ratio.
Sample Dinner Menu:
- Assorted specialty cuts from the region: Sankaku (short ribs), Misuji (shoulder tender), Tougarashi (shoulder to arm)
- Marinated Kobe beef, marinated pork, pork neck, skirt steak, tongue, Wagyu nigiri, assorted Kimchi, 6 kinds of namul (seasoned vegetables), assorted vegetables, Korean rice soup and fruit sorbet
-At Robot restaurant ticket counter at 3:20pm → Show begins at 4:00pm and ends at 5:30pm → Move to restaurant for dinner at 6:00pm
-At restaurant for dinner at 5pm → Move to Robot Restaurant Ticket Counter at 7:10pm → Show begins at 7:50pm and ends at 9:20pm
-At Robot restaurant ticket counter at 5:15pm → Show begins at 5:55pm and ends at 7:25pm → Move to restaurant for dinner at 8:00pm
-At restaurant for dinner at 6:30pm → Move to Robot Restaurant Ticket Counter at 9:05pm → Show begins at 9:45pm and ends at 11:15pm
- Admission ticket to the Robot Show
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfer between the Robot Restaurant and Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant
Robot Restaurant or Yakiniku Motoyama Restaurant (depending on the option selected) -Robot Restaurant Approximately 440 yards (400 meters) north-east of JR Shinjuku Station's East Exit -Yakiniku Motoyama Shinjuku Restaurant Nearest station: - JR Shinjuku station West exit: 5 min. walk - Subway Toei Oedo-line Shinjukunishiguchi station D5 exit: 1 min. walk - Seibu Shinjuku-line Seibu-shinjuku station: 3 min. walk As soon as you go outside from West exit (ground floor), turn right towards UNIQLO. On the second traffic light (big intersection), cross the crossing and turn left on the first street. Then turn right on the first street. On the first intersection, there is a noodle shop on the right. Motoyama is on the second floor with pictures of meat. MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/MY32eS7QvaH2
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 3 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 3 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 3 days and 2 days: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.
Product ID: 64756