Enjoy 6, tour-exclusive, mini bowls of different delicious ramen. Become a ramen expert, learning about ramen origins, types, preparation, and trends. Visit 3 unique ramen shops in 3 distinct Tokyo neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of Shibu Hachi Box, located in Hachiko Square outside of Shibuya station (Hachiko Exit). Shibu Hachi Box is an information kiosk facing Hachiko Square • Your guide will be on the left side of Shibu Hachi Box (closer to the word "Shibu") with a Tokyo Ramen Tours signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The activity provider can ask the ramen shops to remove any meat toppings. However, please be aware that all broths contain some chicken, pork, or fish