On this unique 2.5-hour tour, a guide wearing a maid costume will take you walking through Akihabara, a center of anime and manga culture in Japan.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in the square of Akihabara Station. Your own personal maid guide will take you around Akihabara for 1 hour. Akihabara is the center of the anime, manga, and games culture of Japan, so it is the perfect place to learn about Japan's unique cultural history.
Next, head to a maid cafe, where all of the staff wear maid costumes, for a drink and lunch. After that, head back to Akihabara Station. During this 2.5-hour tour, your guide will provide an unforgettable explanation of all things Akihabara which you won’t be able to find in the guidebooks. All guides speak English, Japanese and Chinese - ask them anything about Akihabara!
What's Not Included
- Transportation fee
- Hotel pick-up
- Lunch and drink (For private option, it's included)
- Maid cafe entry(For private option, it's included)
Know Before You Go
• For group guide option, the entry fee to Maid cafe and the price of food and drink are not included. Minimum 1,500yen will be needed to enter the cafe and have a drink.
•For private guide option, the entry fee to Maid cafe and the price of food and drink are included.
• Vegetarian meals are not available
• Cancellation policy: full refund 11 days prior to your tour, excluding a 5% transaction fee; 10 days prior: 50%; 7 days prior: 70%; less than 7 days prior: 100%