Learn to cook family recipes handed down through generations at a private cooking class in a local Japanese home in Tokyo. Share a private, authentic meal that you helped prepare while learning about Japanese culture and cuisine with a fun local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Japanese
- Private group
- Learn family recipes passed down through generations from an expert local cook
- Savor an authentic Japanese meal that you helped prepare
- Get a true glimpse into the local cuisine and culture
- Private cooking lesson
- Authentic Japanese lunch
- Local host
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Central Tokyo location. Exact meeting location in neighborhoods of either Shinjuku, Tsukishima or Shibuya will be provided via email upon booking confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please include any dietary preferences or restrictions when making your reservation request. Menu varies based on season and dietary preferences.