Discover the art of the Japanese tea ceremony during this workshop. Taste tea and traditional sweets, learn more about Zen Buddhism from your instructor, and recreate the ceremony for yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your instructor at the main entrance of the Kikai Shinko Kaikan building on the 1st floor. (The building is right opposite side of Tokyo Tower.) In case you cannot find the instructor, please visit True Japan Tour (Room# B109) on the B1 floor of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Making noise