Tokyo: Japanese Craft Beer Tour with Tasting
- Taste 3 of the finest Japanese craft beers at hidden bars
- Expand your knowledge about Japanese beer culture
- Get insights into Japanese craft beer culture from a local guide
The bars chosen on this tour are located between Shinbashi to Ginza. Shinbashi is the place to soak up the casual nightlife. Explore the exciting night district like a local and enjoy your second beer of this tour.
The final bar is located in Ginza, this district represents luxury. Take in the fancy atmosphere and enjoy a drink in the third bar of this tour.
Enjoy different brands of craft beer that vary from microbreweries to Japanese famous beer companies throughout the tour.
- 3 glasses of beer (1 glass of beer at each bar)
- Hopping 3 local beer bars with a local guide
- Photos during the tour
- Additional drink at all bars
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside of Shiodome Exit, JR Shimbashi station It is 4 minutes walk from Exit A2-2, Shimbashi station of Toei Asakusa Line and 2 minutes walk from Exit 4, Shimbashi station of Tokyo Metro Ginza LineOpen in Google Maps ⟶