Get a taste of Tokyo with this 4 hours tour by private vehicle that can be customized to your interests. You have the chance to visit historical and most popular sites in Tokyo with or without guide.
What to Expect
This is a private tour by a chartered vehicle. Using this service, you can charter your limousine, van, or bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
Tour route is flexible and can be arranged upon your request. Recommended sites to visit are the Meiji Jingu Shrine, dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shoken. Also see the Imperial Palace that has been the home of Japan's Imperial Family since 1888. It is built on the same location Edo Castle. You can also choose to explore Asakusa. When approaching the temple, visitors first enter through the Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), the outer gate of the Sensoji and one of the most popular sights of traditional Tokyo.
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- Guide's admission fee (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
You can book this activity as guided tour or non-guided tour.
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.