Skip the typical food tours and dive into Tokyo's culinary scene on a private food tour. Explore Asakusa, Nakano, or Kichijoji's hidden izakayas, savor 8-10 local dishes and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation: You will receive confirmation of your booking immediately after making the reservation.
- Questionnaire: After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire to tell us more about your interests and dietary preferences. You will be matched with a like-minded local host based on your responses.
- Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested for central locations but it may eat into your 3 hours
- This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes
- As a fully personalized experience, you can request additional food and drink beyond the budgeted itinerary. Note that any extra food and drink will be at your own expense.