Start your engines and get ready for a unique way to see the city on a go-kart tour. Drive through Tokyo with your guide and visit the famous Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo Tower, Roppongi, and Omotesando.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
7 minutes walk from JR Gotanda station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
Know before you go
- This activity requires an international driving permit issued by the local authority of your country such as AAA, CAA, AA, or another driving permit that's valid in Japan such as a local Japanese license or a SOFA license
- Hardcopies of foreign international driving permits (with Japanese translation) issued by the local authorities of the following countries are allowed in Japan: Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, Estonia, and Monaco. Licenses issued in some countries, such as Indonesia, Pakistan, and Qatar, are not valid for driving in Japan. Please check to see whether your country issues an international driving permit recognized under the 1949 convention