Drive a go-kart through the center of Tokyo while dressed in a unique costume. Buzz through Asakusa, Skytree, and Akihabara while a tour guide captures iconic photos of your drive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
7minutes walk from Oshiage stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This activity requires hardcopy of your international driving permit issued by local authority of your country such as AAA,CAA OR AA and other valid driving license in Japan (such as Local license (Japan) or sofa license).
- It is not valid from IDA and FIA
- An international driving permit under the 1949 convention issued by your country's local authority is required to legally drive in Japan.
- 1968 Geneva convention is Not accepted.
- Driving permits from Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Qatar are not allowed to drive in Japan, please check if your country is permitted
- For driving license issued form France, Switzerland, Taiwan, Germany, Monaco, and Belgium, you need an official translation document (Printed by official printer). You can obtain these from your embassy or Jan office in Japan. Please check on their website.
- This activity entails driving on real streets in Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart we need to follow Japanese driving laws.