Drive a go-kart through the center of Tokyo while dressed in a unique costume. Buzz through Asakusa, Skytree, and Akihabara while a tour guide captures iconic photos of your drive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
7minutes walk from Oshiage stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants must bring and hold a hardcopy of valid Japanese drivers license, Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit based on the 1949 Geneva Convention.
- Be careful of online scams !
- An international driving permit under the 1949 convention issued by your country's local authority is required to legally drive in Japan.
- Official hardcopy by your local office only.
- 1968 Geneva convention is NOT accepted.
- Driving permits from Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia and Qatar are not allowed to drive in Japan, please check if your country is permitted
- For driving license issued form France, Switzerland, Taiwan, Germany, Monaco, and Belgium, you need an
- official translation document (Printed by official printer). You can obtain these from your embassy or JAF office in Japan. Please check on their website.
- This activity entails driving on real streets in Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart we need to follow Japanese driving laws.