Drive a go-kart through the center of Tokyo while dressed in a unique costume. Buzz thorough Shinjuku, Harajuku, and Shibuya Crossing with a guide who will be snapping iconic photos of you to share later.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the Monkey Kart sign on the building wallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- International driver's license
Know before you go
- This activity entails driving on real streets in Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart
- Please bring your valid driver's license; if you fail to bring one, you will not be able to join the tour
- If it rains, you can reschedule to a date with better weather
- Each kart is for one person only