Drive a go-kart through the center of Tokyo while dressed in a unique costume. Buzz thorough Shinjuku, Harajuku, and Shibuya Crossing with a guide who will be snapping iconic photos of you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the Monkey Kart sign on the building wallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- An international driving permit is required
- This activity entails driving on real streets in Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart
- If it rains, rescheduling to a date or time with better weather is recommended
- Each kart is for one person only