Drive a go-kart through the center of Tokyo while dressed in a unique costume. Buzz through Asakusa, Skytree, and Akihabara while a tour guide captures iconic photos of your drive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
7minutes walk from Oshiage stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants must bring and hold a hardcopy of valid Japanese drivers license, Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit based on the 1949 Geneva Convention for this experience
- An international driving permit under the 1949 convention issued by your country's local authority is required to legally drive in Japan
- Driving permits from Indonesia, Pakistan, and Qatar are not allowed to drive in Japan, please check if your country is permitted
- This activity entails driving on real streets in Tokyo in a custom-built go-kart
- If it rains, rescheduling to a date or time with better weather is recommended
- Each kart is for 1 person only