Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Mitsukoshi Ginza department store, in front of the life-scale sitting Lion statue outside. When you go up to the A7 exit of Ginza Station to the ground, you can see it. Ginza Station is accessible by three subway lines: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya line and Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line. 4-6-16, Ginza, Chuo-ku, TokyoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 8 people
- Vegetarian, Vegan, or Gluten Free options are not available on this tour.