Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local, tasting yakitori, monjayaki, and taiyaki at authentic cafes and street stalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Make like a local and savor famous Tokyo flavors and dishes
- Devour yakitori (skewered BBQ chicken) at a street yakitori bar
- Enjoy Monja-yaki in the neighbourhood where it originated - Monja Town (Tsukishima)
- Visit a confectionery shop and learn about wagashi, a traditional Japanese sweet that changes with the season
- Experience the clash of decades in modern downtown Tokyo
- Public transport
- 5 assorted skewered yakitori
- 1 Taiyaki
- 2 local drinks (sake, beer or soft drink)
- All other drinks (sake, beer, or soft drinks)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
JR Yurakucho station, Ginza exit, in front of JR reservation ticket office (entrance is on the street level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.