Shopping streets in Japan are full of heart-warming local people, but most tourists cannot find them. Learn about Japanese culture and local food on a 3.5-hour walking tour along the vibrant Sunamachi Ginza.
What to Expect
Experience a local Japanese shopping street full of speciality shops and heart-warming people.
Introducing one of the most energetic shopping streets in Tokyo - Sunamachi Ginza. Take a stroll and taste specialities straight from the Japanese local kitchen like fresh Tempura, Inari sushi, Yakitori with Sake and more!
On this tour, you can taste a variety of delicious Japanese home-style foods and drinks. Enjoy this enriching opportunity to experience Japanese culture.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you cancel 8 days prior to the tour, you will be granted a full refund, excluding a 5% transaction fee
• Cancellations made 4-7 days prior to the tour will be charged 15% of the total price
• Cancellations made 3 days prior to the tour will be charged 25% of the total price
• Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour will be charged 35% of the total price
• Cancellations made the day prior to the tour will be charged 55% of the total price
• Cancellations made on the day of the tour or no-show's will be charged 100% of the total price
• All cancellations will incur a 5% transaction fee