The Harajuku district of Tokyo is full of cool, cultural, imaginative and above all cute food and experiences. Join this tour for the best tastes of this outrageous area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet-Up Point: In front of the parking sign at Nescafe Harajuku Address: 1 Chome-22-8 Jingumae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001 Directions: Closest station–Harajuku Station Takeshita Exit. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 persons needed to book this tour
- If you are a single traveler, please email first
- Highly recommended for families
- Passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and above