Discover Tokyo's landmarks and hidden gems on a tour tailored by a local insider. See famous sites like Senso-ji and Shibuya Crossing, explore vibrant districts, savor local delicacies in Yanaka, and immerse in the city's unique culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
(The host will be waiting inside on the first floor of the Tourist Center)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - As this is a fully personalized tour, any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at an additional cost to fit your needs and interests.
- - After booking, you’ll receive a questionnaire to help us match you to the ideal host who can tailor the perfect experience for you.
- - Private groups are typically no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger then please make this known so arrangements can be made)
- - This a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes. Private transport can be arranged at an additional cost.