Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
From $44 per personBook now
- Enjoy an informative, customizable rickshaw ride through the Asakusa district in Tokyo
- Pass iconic Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines, like the Asakusa Temple and Bentendo Hall
- Explore the quirky neighborhoods of Rokku, Denpoin Street and Nishi Shitamachi
- See beautiful gardens, the Sumida River and glorious trees
Admire the beautiful architecture of Asakusa Temple, the Shrine of the Three Gods, and then see more of Tokyo’s metropolitan street scenes en route to the famous shoe shopping district Hanakawado, with more than 70 shoe stores and leather goods stores.
Even if it’s not spring, when the thousand cherry trees are in bloom, Sumida Park is still stunning. You’ll see Tanuki-doori, a quirky part of Tokyo. Next, check out the Rokku Ward’s intriguing and historic, if slightly grungy, adult theaters. You’ll want to get your camera out for Hanayashiki Amusement Park, Japan’s oldest amusement park.
Before returning back at your departure point, you’ll see a bit of history along Denpoin Street.
Our Tokyo Asakusa Tour is available in four different options: 30min, 60min, 120min and 180min. For a short and fun introduction to riding a rickshaw and Asakusa’s history and culture we recommend the 30min or 60min tour.With our 120min and 180min tour you will have an in-depth tour of Asakusa and surroundings as well as a private guided tour through the famous Sensoji Temple. Our guests on the 180min tour will receive a memorial gift in form of a special Ebisuya-HelloKitty doll or an original Ebisuya T-Shirt (choice).
- Rickshaw ride
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snacks and drinks
Meeting point is at our main rickshaw stand just outside exit#1 and #3 of the Asakusa Station (Ginza Line) Be sure to look for the sign with EBISUYA written on it. (Open in Google Maps)
• A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw
• Up to 2 children, 6 years and under, can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on ad adult's lap)
• While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, but sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
• Wheelchair- and stroller-friendly
• Not recommended for expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy
• This tour can be customized depending on your interest
Product ID: 65687