This tour will show you some of the highlights of Tokyo. Enjoy a city panorama and tea ceremony; visit the Imperial Palace, and take a river cruise. Discover Asakusa, a traditional part of Tokyo, and stroll along an exciting shopping street.
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pick-up (central Tokyo hotels only), and the first stop will be Tokyo Tower. Enjoy a panorama of the city from the tower's 145 meter-high observatory. Next, you will have a chance to join a tea ceremony in the Happo-en garden. Lunch will be a Japanese-style barbecue.
In the afternoon, the tour will head to the Imperial Palace, where you will see the plaza and Nijubashi Brige. Explore the outside court of the former Shogun's castle, now the palace of the Emperor. Afterwards, enjoy a short cruise on the Sumida river, running through the center of Tokyo (from 31 March to 08 April, this will be replaced by cherry blossom viewing in Sumida Park).
After the cruise, visit the Sensoji Temple and Nakamise shopping street in Asakusa. This is one of the major highlights of Tokyo, a traditional temple and downtown market street. At the end, go through the Ginza shopping district and Tokyo Station.
- Bus tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Transfer from Tokyo station to your hotel
- No seat and no free lunch for infants
Know Before You Go
• When booking, please provide the name of your hotel in Tokyo to arrange pick-up
• The tour operator will send you the voucher with meeting point and meeting time. Please follow that instruction.
• The pick up will be fixed depends on the pickup / meetup point.