Take a deep dive into Japanese seafood cuisine on a combined tour of Tsukiji Outer Fish Market and a class at Japan's largest cooking school.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main gate of the Tsukiji Hongwanji Temple. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. 3-15-1, Tsukiji, Chuo, Tokyo Directions: • Hibiya metro line [Tsukiji station (H10)] – 1-minute walk from exit 1, or a 2-minute walk from exit 2 • Oedo metro line [Tsukiji Shijou station (E18)] – 7-minute walk from exit A1 in the direction of St. Luke's HospitalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking.
- There is no tour of the inner wholesale fish market.
- You may spend around 70 minutes at the outer shopping market.
- A minimum of 2 guests is required to run the tour.
- The minimum age is 9 years and the height is 4.2 feet.
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended.
- No strollers and luggage are allowed.
- The activity provider may publish photos taken during the activity on their website and social network, and/or use them for advertisements.
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions.
- This experience requires good weather.
- ★If it’s canceled due to poor weather, or request you to cancel the tour owing to unavoidable circumstances, you will get a full refund. (Or reschedule requests without any refund.)
- This tour will have a maximum of 6 travelers.