Sushi Making Workshop nearby Tsukiji Fish MarketProduct ID: 73506
From US$67 per personBook now
- Benefit from a professional instructor explaining how to make Edo-mae sushi from scratch
- Make sushi yourself under the watchful eye of a professional instructor
- Enjoy an all-you-can-make-and-eat tour: Now you can enjoy your very own, entirely unique, sushi
Schedule (subject to change)
First, a professional instructor will explain slowly and carefully how to make EdoMae sushi from scratch. In no time at all, you will learn the basics of making authentic sushi. Remember: If in doubt, ask!
Next, you will try making sushi yourself under the watchful eye of the professional instructor. Take your time. If you run into difficultly or are unsure, the friendly, helpful instructor will be on hand to help.
3. All you can make and eat
Now you can enjoy your very own—entirely unique—sushi! Sushi made from the heart with good technique is bound to taste amazing. You are welcome to try making some more or you can go ahead and feast on your hand-made sushi.
- Instruction fee
- Ingredients fee
- Green Tea fee
Tsukiji Fish Market, facing the main sushi street of Tsukiji, 3 minutes walk from Tsukiji Shijo (Fish Market) and station (Oedo Line), and 3 minutes walk from Tsukiji station (Hibiya Line). (Open in Google Maps)
• The maximum number of participants is up to 30 people
• Lessons are taught in Japanese and English
• Instruction lasts for 30 minutes and making/eating lasts for 90 minutes
• The classes take place every Saturday at 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, and 15:00
• A disposable apron and gloves will be provided, so you don't need to bring anything
Product ID: 73506