Samurai Armor Photo Shoot in Shibuya
From $162.50 per personBook now
- Dress up to the Samurai armor in Shibuya
- One of the super different experiences in Tokyo
- Act like a real samurai and let a professional photographer picture you.
During this experience, you'll be able to take an exclusive photo with a Samurai armor, firstly by selecting your favorite Samurai armor from 7 unique types of armor, and then by choosing a Japanese sword to hold. Then, the professional dresser will help adorn you with your attire.
After your photo opportunity, you'll be able to go outside with the Samurai armor. You will visit the Shibuya crossing, the biggest intersection in Japan.
- Professional dresser
- Photos (data)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Foods and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Samurai Armor Photo Studio Address: 7F King bldg, 5-6, Maruyamamachi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Direction: 1. Go to Shibuya Kousaten, the huge intersection. 2. Cross the intersection towards to 109 building *Not men's 3. Go straight, and when you pass the Seven Eleven and UNIQLO, you will see the blowfish signboard. 4. Next to the building with blowfish signboard, there is the path, and please go to that path, and you will see Samurai Armor Photo Studio is on the right side.
• The duration depends on the number of participants:
1 to 4 persons = 2 to 2.5 hours.
• 4 persons or more: approximately 2.5 hours
• Includes outside walking tour: approximately 3 hours
• Height requirement:
Child must be between 3ft (90cm) to 4.5ft (140cm)
Adult must be between 5 ft (150cm) to 6.5ft (200cm)
Product ID: 72133