Get out of Tokyo with a one-day excursion to Nikko, a beauty spot with beautiful mountains and lakes including Toshogu.
What to Expect
This is a private tour with a chartered vehicle. You can charter your limousine, van, or bus and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourists since this tour is only for your group.
The route is totally customizable and can be arranged entirely by you/your group.
Toshogu shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was build in 1617 as the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of Tokugawa shogunate, a military dictatorship which ruled Japan for over 250 years.
Nikko Edomura is also known as Edo Wonderland, a theme park where culture and life in the Edo period have been completely replicated. Dress up Edo style, see what townlife was like, surround yourself the authentic style architecture and lap up an Edo infused meal. You can also dress up as an Edo citizen (ninjas anyone?) to maximize the fun. There are various shows on offer too.
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- If guide option is selected, passengers are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• You have an option to choose with guide or no guide
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.