This is a private tour of Kamakura by a chartered vehicle. Using this service, you can charter a limousine, van or bus, whichever is most suitable for your group, and visit many sightseeing spots.
What to Expect
Kamakura is a very popular tourist destination for its temples, shrines, historical monuments, as well as Komachidori, a very busy shopping street where you can try local food and drinks.
The tour route is customizeable. Notify the supplier if there are any specific spots you want to visit or see.
Recommended spots to visit:
Tsuruoka Hachimangu - known for being the shrine of Yoritomo Minamoto, the first shogunate of the Kamakura period.
Great Buddha - The Great Buddha of Kamakura is about 800 years old. It's 11.5 meters tall and weighs 850 tons.
Komachidori - There are many restaurants and shops where you can purchase souvenirs, antiques and Japanese sweets.
Hase Temple - Hase temple (also known as Hasekannon) is one of the pure land Buddhism Temples in Kamakura.
Kencho Temple - A perfect location for walking in a serene forest and getting in touch with your senses.
- Local guide (if option is selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- If guide option is selected, passengers are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
You have an option to choose to have the tour with a guide.
Reservations may be canceled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations canceled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
- Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
- Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
- The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
- Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.