On this day tour, discover Mount Fuji, one of the world’s most famous mountains and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the Kawaguchi Lake, and Oshino Hakkai nearby Mount Fuji, and see why everyone comes here when they visit Japan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet by the ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch, located on the left-hand side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbucks. The nearest exit is JR West Exit or Metro West Gate. The tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting point. (If you cannot find the meeting point, please open google map and search Shinjuku L Tower Starbucks.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Arrival time at Shinjuku may be delayed by 2 to 3 hours due to road conditions
- Heavy congestion is highly possible due to the large crowd during the flower season
- Visibility is dependent on weather conditions; panoramic views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed
- The itinerary, tour, and attractions may change and cancel due to traffic, weather, and force majeure
- You will be informed by at least 2 PM the day before if the tour is canceled
- Please note that the tour leader will simply accompany your group throughout the day