Discover Mount Fuji, one of the world’s most famous mountains and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the Kawaguchi Lake, 5th Station, and Oshino Hakkai on a full-day guided trip from Tokyo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to unexpected weather or traffic conditions, the itinerary may be changed to Mt. Fuji 4th Station/Mt. Fuji 1st Station/Lake Yamanakako Hana, no Miyako Park
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Arrival time may be delayed by 2 to 3 hours due to road conditions
- Heavy congestion is highly possible due to the large crowd during the flower season and weekends
- Visibility is dependent on weather conditions; panoramic views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed
- The itinerary, tour, and attractions may change and cancel due to traffic, weather, and force majeure
- You will be informed by at least 2 PM the day before if the tour is canceled
- Please note that the tour leader will simply accompany your group throughout the day