Mt Fuji Day Tour with Kawaguchiko Lake
Pickup optionalPickup from your hotel in Tokyo or Chiba
- Discover the best scenic point to take photos of Fujisan while at the remarkable Kawaguchiko Lake
- Taste the water from Mt Fuji at the Oshino Hakkai, another famous spot in the Fujisan area
- Visit the hottest Arakura Sengen Shrine with five-storied pagoda
- Enjoy a stop at Gotemba Premium Outlets or visit Gotemba Heiwa Koen (Peace Park)
Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station
Oshino Hakkai (lunch, sightseeing)
If the weather is good, you can capture a beautiful photo with the lake Kawaguchi and Mount Fuji in the background. Take a walk around the lake, buy a special souvenir from the shop or just sit down and enjoy the incredible view. In different seasons, you can also enjoy different flowers including lavender and kochia.
At 12:30 PM head to Oshino Hakkai, one of the most famous spots in the Fujisan area, for around 1 hour. "Hakkai" means "Eight lakes" as you can find 8 different lakes located there. You can also taste the water from Mount Fuji, shop at one of the souvenir shops and grab some food for your lunch.
The next stop is Arakura Sengen Park. Located halfway up Mount Arakura in Fujiyoshida City of Yamanashi Prefecture, take in a panoramic view of the city with Mount Fuji in the back. The park is known as a prominent viewing point for Mount Fuji, and is also popular as a famous spot for cherry blossoms.
The final stop of the tour is Gotemba Premium Outlets or Gotemba Heiwa Koen (Peace Park). Enjoy time to shop in an outlet or visit the Peace Park in Gotemba City, which provides a beautiful view of Mt. Fuji and houses the chalky stupa. The late Indian Prime Minister Nehru presented the Peace Park with some of Buddha’s ashes, which are now kept inside the stupa along with four golden images of Buddha.
Visit the Buddhist Monastery of Nihonzan Myohoji Temple where 33 Kannon, goddess of mercy, images are housed. Stroll around the Japanese garden with a pond. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at the Shinjuku Subaru building where your tour will end. Shinjuku is a good place for a night walk and dinner before going back to your hotel.
- Transportation to and from Tokyo
- English and Mandarin-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch • The left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbuck • Nearest exit, JR West Exit or Metro West Gate • Tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• All children must be accompanied by an adult, and it is one adult for one infant
• Please note the itinerary may be adjusted in the event of a serious traffic jam
• If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, you will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
• If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change in the itinerary and there won't be a refund
• Visibility is dependent on weather conditions; panoramic views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed