Marvel at the amazing Hakone. Cruise on Lake Ashi and enjoy Mount Fuji. Climb Mt Hakone on a cable car, sightsee around volcanic Ohwakudani, and at the final stop, choose to shop in the Gotemba outlets or try the hot spring with Mount Fuji view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your hotel in Tokyo or Chiba. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet on the ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch, at the left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbucks. The nearest exit is at the JR West Exit or Metro West Gate. The tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be no refund for no-show and late show
- The travel time is dependent on road conditions
- You can be dropped off at the hot springs in Hakone
- If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, customer will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
- Please understand that the time of the itinerary may be adjusted if there is serious traffic jam
- If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change to the itinerary and there won't be a refund
- Only one hand carry bag is allowed and please store your large luggage at hotel or nearby lockers
- Visibility is dependent on weather conditions