Enjoy Shinjuku’s Golden Gai neighborhood known for being Tokyo’s most popular spot for unique izakaya, bar stalls, and pub nightlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the KISSATEN Tajimaya Coffee House Address: 1 Chome-2-6 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023 Directions: Follow signs for the West Gate to exit Shinjuku Station, then exit via B15. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour and also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Since this tour is heavily focused on nightlife and drinking alcohol, and many of the places do not allow minors, in order to participate in this tour, you and every member of your group must be 20 years old or older