Enjoy Shinjuku’s Golden Gai neighborhood known for being Tokyo’s most popular spot for unique izakaya, bar stall and pub nightlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
JR Shinjuku East Exit Station Front Square. The easiest way to get to the meeting point will be through JR Yamanote Line. Once you get to Shinjuku Station, please find the JR East exit (not Central East exit). After exiting the JR East Exit gate, take the exit for Kabukicho. Your guide will be waiting in front of the Police Box (Koban) holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age is 20
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over