Rent go-karts and enjoy driving them on the public road in Tokyo. Pick up the option which fits your schedule from 1 hour to 1 day.
What to Expect
Rent go-karts and enjoy driving them on the public road in Tokyo. You can wear cosplay costume and drive anywhere you want to drive within the scheduled time. The kart rental shop is located in Akihabara. The staff will give you a short lecture how to drive the go-kart. After that, you can start driving in public road in Tokyo.
You can rent the go-kart from 1 hour up to 1 day (return it in the following day). You can drive on the public road without a seat belt or helmet as long as you have a valid driver's license. The kart's maximum speed is 60km/h.
- Go-kart rental fee
What's Not Included
- Guide driver
- Go-pro rental
Know Before You Go
• You must have a valid Japanese drivers license, Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit.
• All karts are for 1-person. There are no multi-person karts.
• You have to fill the tank up before you return the kart when you choose the 2, 3, or 5 hour course.
• It is not recommend to park the kart anywhere because there are not many parking lots in Tokyo, and the operator can't take any responsibility if any accidents happen to the kart.
• The facility has costumes that you can borrow for no charge. However, you can buy some inexpensive costumes at the nearby Don Quixote shop if you would like your own.
• You can book an optional add-on for a driver to guide you throughout Akihabara. The driver will drive in a separate kart.
• The hight restriction: 150cm
• If it is your first time driving in Japan it is recommended to book the option with a guide