Did you know the tallest Buddha in Ushiku City is certified by the Guinness World Records? Ushiku city is one of the most unique rural cities in Japan. Let's visit the Guinness World Records statue and outlet shopping together.
What to Expect
On this 3 to 4-hour trip from Tokyo, you will get to combine visiting the world's tallest Buddha in Ushiku city and then have fun outlet shopping. Learn the story behind the statue's construction now a little over 20 years-old. You can also make your way up to to the chest area of the statue for panoramic views. Afterwards, enjoy rabbit feeding or watch entertaining monkey tricks before you make your way to the outlet shopping mall.
What you can enjoy:
- the tallest statue of Buddha standing in the world
- ride the elevator up to the chest of the statue and enjoy the scenery
- rabbit feeding and monkey tricks in front of the statue (optional)
- enjoy shopping at the outlet mall near the statue
What's Not Included
- Full option : $8 (Climb up, garden, rabbit feeding)
- Partial option : $5 (Garden, rabbit feeding)