Plan fun day trips from Tokyo with a 1-day discounted rail pass. Visit beautiful locations of your choice like Kawagoe or Chichibu, and see the famous Kurazukuri warehouses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please pick up your pass at the SEIBU Tourist Information Center Ikebukuro. Business hours: 8:00 - 15:00, all year Location: Ikebukuro Station 1F The Information center can be found near the East Exit of Ikebukuro Station. It is located near the 1/F entrance gates to the Seibu Line. (The East Exit is the same side of the station that has the Seibu department store.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This pass cannot be used by Japanese citizens
- Please note that to use the Limited Express, you must pay a surcharge