Hop on a train from Tokyo and enjoy a Seibu Railway 1 Day pass and Nagatoro. Plan your own itinerary to visit Candy Alley in Kawagoe, and see the pink moss fields in Chichibu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the SEIBU Tourist Information Center at Ikebukuro between 8:00 and 15:00. The Information center can be found near the East Exit of Ikebukuro Station. It is located near the 1F entrance gates to the Seibu Line. The East Exit is the same side of the station as the Seibu department store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Users of this pass cannot be Japanese citizens
- Passes can only be picked up and used on the date selected when booking
- Please present your passport or resident card when picking up your ticket
- Use of the Limited Express is not included in this pass.