Discover the wonders of Kamakura on this private, full-day tour from Tokyo. With an expert guide visit Hase Temple, The Great Buddha, and Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, admiring Japanese architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel lobby
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes 3 - 4 KM of walking
- 1-way train tickets cost around 1200YEN
- Entrance to The Great Buddha is 300YEN per person, and entrance to the Hase Temple is 400YEN per person)