Enjoy a guided walk through historic Yanaka. This part of Tokyo developed as a temple town in the Edo period, and prominent temples are found throughout the district. Enjoy the taste of a number of different local foods and sweets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Italian
- Visit the Yanaka cemetery, one of Tokyo’s largest, with more than 7,000 tombstones
- See the Nezu Shrine, built in 1706 by the fifth Tokugawa shogun
- Enjoy sampling many different local foods and delicious sweets
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
JR Nippori station, north gate（北改札）Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The activity is not recommended for people with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, and a maximum of 8 people per booking applies.