During this one-of-a-kind experience, you’ll get to make delicious ramen in an actual ramen shop's kitchen. You'll feel just like a ramen chef, using the proper cooking equipment and experiencing firsthand the inner workings of a ramen shop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Nezu Station (C 14), Exit 1, in front of the supermarket Akafudado. Your guide will be holding a "Tokyo Ramen Tours" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This experience takes place in a ramen shop and its kitchen. Guests will be dealing with hot water and soup and therefore must be careful.
- Please be aware that the ramen contains chicken, pork, and fish.
- This is not a full-on cooking class, but rather a behind-the counter experience.