Take a stroll along the famous Blossom lines canal in Tokyo and experience true Hanami. Keep in mind this event is a Specially Limited Seasonal Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The front of Segafredo Coffee shop, right by the entrance to Nakameguro train station. 〒153-0051 Tōkyō-to, Meguro-ku, Kamimeguro, 3-Chome-4-3 BY TRAIN: The easiest way to come is by train on the Toyoko line or the Hibiya Subway line. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour and also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required