Take a stroll along the famous Blossom lines canal in Tokyo and experience true Hanami. Keep in mind this event is a Specially Limited Seasonal Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting Location The front of Segafredo Coffee shop, right by the entrance to Nakameguro train station. Your guide will be there holding a sign. You can copy and paste this to Google Maps: 〒153-0051 Tōkyō-to, Meguro-ku, 目黒区Kamimeguro, 3 Chome−３−４−３ BY TRAIN: The easiest way to come is by train on Toyoko line or the Hibiya Subway line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required