Sakura in Tokyo: Cherry Blossom Experience
Pickup includedFrom your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo.
- See the hidden gems of the city and see places only locals know about
- Explore Tokyo's main attractions or lesser known areas of the city, through the eyes of a local host
- Discover this beautiful city during during your Easter break
- Focus on the things you would enjoy and appreciate accompanied by a local like-minded host
Your local host will show you the places and things that make Tokyo unique; they will replicate the experience of spending time in a city with a friend who lives there. The local partner believes that the best travel moments come from going beneath the surface of a destination and discovering it through a local lens.
The team will arrange a meeting point and time with your host in the most convenient place for you. During the exploration, if you feel like changing direction, or if your local host believes you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
- Private and personalized walking experience
- 4 hours with local host
- Meet up at your accommodation (within reasonable distance)
- Traditional Japanese picnic
- Local knowledge, insights and advice
- Additional food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
• Please book at least 48 hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you