Asakusa: History Tour and Live Performance with Lunch
- Enjoy a personalized experience in a small group
- Hear the pure acoustic sounds of traditional instruments
- Learn local history from an in-depth guided walking tour
At noontime, visit a long-established Japanese restaurant for a live performance of Tsugaru-shamisen and traditional cuisine. Enjoy the music in intimate proximity to the musicians. Enjoy deep and passionate melodies that leave audiences mesmerized.
Next visit Hozomon, the Sensoji Temple and the Asakusa Shrine. Experience the coexistence of two distinct religions in the same premises while your guide unlocks local mysteries from a historical standpoint.
- Lunch in the restaurant
- Live music performance
- Local English-speaking certified expert guide
- Gratuities (guides would not accept them)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line G19 Asakusa Station, Exit 4. When you arrive at the Asakusa Station, look for Exit 4. When you reach it, go upstairs to get outside. The guide will be right there to meet you. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶