Akihabara: Anime & Gaming Adventure Tour
- Jump into the world of old school video games in Akihabara
- Visit stores and game centers to fulfill your gaming fantasies
- Experience an authentic Japanese maid cafe with guaranteed seating
- Take part in a variety of Akihabara activities
- Encounter retro and the lastest game culture
Here, you can listen to the 8-bit video game keyboard music that you can hardly find anywhere else! Your guide will help you find and buy all the retro video game machines and disks. While the world is chasing after new games, look back on these old-time games that bring back charming childhood memories.
Next, head over to the maid cafe - an unmissable experience whilst you're in Tokyo. Hang out with cute maids, get spells cast on your food, and take photos! If you order an omelet or hot latte, the maids will draw cute illustrations on it with ketchup/chocolate sauce.
Finally, enjoy wandering around huge anime stores with hundreds of figures and cosplay goods. Sometimes these stores are places that travelers feel awkward to discover by themselves -however with a guide, you can fully enjoy every single stop like a local.
- Anime map
- Entrance fee to the maid cafe
- 1 drink at the maid cafe
- Polaroid photoshoot with a maid
- Japanese photo booth experience (Purikura)
- 3-hour tour with a local guide
- Additional drinks and food (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Ticket Office right outside the Electric Town Gate of JR Akihabara Station, 1 Chome Sotokanda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0028, Japan. Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip".Open in Google Maps ⟶