Explore Japan's rich history and heritage on a day trip from Tokyo. Discover the Buddha of Kamakura, Hachimangu Shrine, Enoden Electric Railway, Shonan Coast, Enoshima Shrine, and Komachi-dori Street.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, Chinese, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- 1.The itinerary may be adjusted according to weather, road conditions, and other reasons.
- 2.Each participant can carry one small handbag/backpack. It is not recommended to carry luggage. If you need to carry suitcases or large luggage, please make a note when booking
- 3.The night before your trip, you will receive an email regarding important information such as the phone number of the tour guide and the license plate number of the car. Please make sure that your email and mobile phone can be reached
- 4.The tour guide is holding a yellow flag with the 'Gogoday' logo at the meeting point and we also have a "Gogoday" sticker in our vehicle