Todos Santos Workshop and Cultural Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo or the touristic zone
- Design your own pottery and take it home
- Visit a candy factory
- Learn how the local people make "sarapes" (blankets)
Visit the famously controversial Hotel California and its thematic suites, where you can enjoy a welcome cocktail and lunch. Then, get your creative juices flowing and design your own pottery which will be a memorable souvenir from your holidays in Mexico. Afterward, enjoy a delicious lunch to regain your strength and continue with your day, visiting the souvenir store where you will have discounts on all your purchases.
On your next stop, you'll be taken to the desert to a candy factory, where you will learn how Mexican candies are made, and get to taste some of them. To finish your tour you will visit a blanket factory to see how they are made and have the chance to purchase one of your own.
- Deluxe round-trip transportation
- A visit to the Hotel California plus welcome drink (horchata or hibiscus water) and lunch
- A visit to the Mexican candy factory and blanket factory
- A visit to Old Mission & Todos Los Santos
- Time to shop
- Alcoholic beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used services.