Eco Day Tour: Crocodiles and TurtlesProduct ID: 53387
From US$35 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceTransportation in Metropolitan Area hotels, pick up from 45 min before the tour. Restrictions apply.
- Visit the Mexican Research Center Turtle
- Tour through the mangroves to observe crocodiles
- Enjoy tradtional Mexican food and drinks
This aquarium habitat is home to 7 of the 9 species of turtles found on the coast of the state of Oaxaca and features a natural cosmetics workshop and community cooperative. End your tour with a meal at the famous “La Finca Jeans” restaurant and sample traditional Mexican foods such as meat, beans and mescal.
- Bilingual Guide
- Ticket to the Mexican Research Center for Turtles
- Drinks (Free refill of soft drinks and water on transportation)
- Entrance to Centro Ecoturistico la Ventanilla ($100 per person paid directly at the box office)
- Meals/drinks at the restaurant
- Additional purchases
Product ID: 53387